The supply chain sector is an integral part of every industry
This course will teach you how to move, store, receive, and dispatch goods correctly. It also covers key areas including the receipt and dispatch of product, warehouse equipment operations, checking and maintenance, occupational health and safety, customer service, teamwork, and resource management.
The ideal career for well organised people with good problem solving skills
The high Australian dollar during the past five years, plus new automation and tracking technology across the supply chain has supported strong growth in the industry. There are expected to be over 50,000 job openings in supply chain operations over the next five years. There is also increasing employment opportunities for higher skilled workers in larger enterprises.
What you’ll learn
Develop a broad range of knowledge and skills to embark upon a new career in warehousing operations.This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to work as a warehouse/logistics operator.
- TLID0020 – Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIF0009 – Ensure the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
- BPBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- BSBOPS304- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- TLIA0004 – Complete receival and despatch documentation
- TLIA0010 – Identify goods and store to specifications
- TLIA0015 – Organise receival and despatch operations
- TLIA0016 – Organise warehouse records operations
- TLIA3026 – Monitor storage facilities
- TDIL0006 – Move materials mechanically using automated equipment
- TLIE0008 – Calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions
- TLIF3091 – Apply awareness of dangerous goods and hazardous materials requirements
- TLIK2010 – Use info technology devices in the workplace
- TLIX0013X – Maintain stock control and receivals
Elective Units are subject to change based on client / learner requirements.
- Rail Terminal Operator
- Supply Chain Administration Operator
- Warehouse Operator
- Logistics Operator
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
TLI30321 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations. Specialisation in Warehousing
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Approximately 6-12 months
Delivery Mode Options: Workplace | Online (real time) classroom | Online self paced | Combination of above | Workplace Traineeship.
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy: Learning Sphere requires all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Learners are expected to have a basic to medium level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy for this qualification.
Physical Requirements: This job role requires individuals to undertake physical tasks. Please call our office and we will be happy to assist you in deciding if this qualification is right for you.