Get the skills you need for entry level business roles
A Certificate III in Business will teach you the essential skills you need to develop to undertake a range of roles in the business sector. This course combines hand on skills with practical knowledge of general business operations to give you the confidence to take on a wide variety of entry level business support roles.
Open up more job opportunities with a formal qualification
There is high demand for qualified business support staff throughout the Australian business sector across every industry.
A Certificate III in Business will help separate your resume from the hundreds of others applying for entry level roles and shows that you are continuing to level up your skills and knowledge and are focused on building a career.
What you’ll learn
The BSB30120 Certificate III in Business reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
- BSBCRT311 – Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 – Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 – Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 – Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 – Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 – Engage in workplace communication
- BSBTEC201 – Use business software applications
- BSBTEC202 – Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBOPS305 – Process customer complaints
- BSBOPS301 – Maintain business resources
- SIRXCEG002 – Assist with customer difficulties
Elective units are subject to change.
- Administration Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- General Clerk
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Word Processor
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.