Get the skills you need for entry level business roles
A Certificate III in Business will teach you the essential skills you need to develop to undertake a range of roles in the business sector. This course combines workplace based tasks supported by practical knowledge to give you the confidence to take on a wide variety of business support roles.
Open up more job opportunities with a formal qualification
A Certificate III in Business will help separate your resume from others applying for these roles and shows that you are continuing to invest in your own skills and knowledge and focused on building a career.
What you’ll learn
The BSB30120 Certificate III in Business reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
- BSBCRT311 – Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 – Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 – Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 – Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 – Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 – Engage in workplace communication
- BSBTEC201 – Use business software applications
- BSBTEC202 – Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBOPS305 – Process customer complaints
- BSBOPS301 – Maintain business resources
- SIRXCEG002 – Assist with customer difficulties
Elective Units are subject to change based on client / learner requirements.
- Administration Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- General Clerk
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Word Processor
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Approximately 12 months
Delivery Mode Options: Workplace | Online (real time) classroom | Online self paced | Combination of above | Workplace Traineeship
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy: Learning Sphere requires all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Physical Requirements: There are no specific level of physical ability required to undertake this course.