Level up your resume with real world business skills
The Certificate II in Workplace Skills will prepare you for entry level roles in a professional setting and set you up for further career and educational opportunities to further enhance your employability.
There is high demand for qualified and skilled business support staff throughout the Australian business sector across every industry.
What you’ll learn
With this program, you'll learn valuable skills in communication, teamwork, time management, technology and problem-solving that are in high demand by employers.
- BSBCMM211- Apply communication skills
- BSBOPS201- Work effectively in business environments
- BSBPEF202- Plan and apply time management
- BSBSUS211- Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS211- Contribute to the health and safety of self and others
- BSBPEF201- Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBPEF302- Develop self-awareness
- BSBTEC202- Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment
- BSBTWK201- Work effectively with others
- SIRXCEG002- Assist with customer difficulties
Elective Units are subject to change based on client / learner requirements.
- Office Assistant
- Administration Assistant
- Pathways to traineeship
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Aproximately 6 months
Delivery Mode Options: Workplace | Online (real time) classroom | Online self paced | Combination of above | Workplace Traineeship
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy: Learning Sphere requires all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Learners are expected to have a basic level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy for this qualification.
Physical Requirements: There are no specific physical tasks associated with this job role.