Ideal for people with a dynamic, outgoing personality
Specialising in Customer Engagement, this course will help you gain confidence in your ability to communicate complex concepts and become more effective in deliverying and managing customer services procedures.
Good Customer Service is a combination of skills and systems
Learn how to work effectively in team environments to build excellent workplace relationships and how to develop and work within structured service systems.
Discover the secrets to delivering successful communications messages and managing challenging customers.
What you’ll learn
Completing this specialisation will provide with you with high level broad base of customer service skills. This including an undersanding of KPI's, crititical thinking skills, assisting customers with a disability and dealing effectively with complaints.
- BSBCRT311 – Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 – Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 – Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 – Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 – Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 – Engage in workplace communication
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBOPS305 – Process customer complaints
- BSBXDB301 – Respond to the service needs of customers with disability
- SIRXCEG002 – Assist with customer difficulties
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- BSBTEC201 – Use business software applications
- BSBTEC202 – Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment
Elective Units are subject to change based on client / learner requirements.
- Customer Engagement Operator
- Client Contact Officer
- Customer Services Representative
- Information Services Officer
- Customer Service Officer
- Sales Consultant
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB30120 Certificate III in Business. Specialisation in Customer Engagement
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Approximately 12 months
Delivery Mode Options: Workplace | Online (real time) classroom | Online self paced | Combination of above | Workplace Traineeship
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy: Learning Sphere requires all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Learners are expected to have a basic to medium level of LLN for this qualification.
Physical Requirements: There are no specific level of physical ability required to undertake this course.