The supply chain sector is an integral part of every industry
This course will provide you with skills in using RF Scanning technology. All units delivered are nationally accredited and can be used as credit towards the completion of a full qualification in Supply Chain.
There are many different jobs that use RF Scanning technology such as:
- Warehouse management and inventory control
- Supply chain management
- Distribution and logistics
- Retail operations
- Manufacturing and production
- Asset management and tracking
- Inventory auditing and control
- Package delivery and courier services
Why you should study with Learning Sphere
- Experienced Trainers with real life industry experience
- The most current RF Scanning technology
- A fully set up simulated warehouse for learners to practice the skills being learnt.
- Close to public transport (5-minute walk from Blacktown station)
What you’ll learn
- How to complete receival and despatch documentation
- Analysing orders to identify work requirements
- Using info technology devices including set-up, shutdown, imputting, storing and presenting files/data.
- Procedures for managing and securing data
- Monitoring and managing stock control including checking items for condition, quality and quantity.
- TLIA0004 – Complete receival and despatch documentation
- TLIA0015 – Organise receival and despatch operations
- TLIK2010 – Use info technology devices in the workplace
- TLIX0013X – Maintain stock control and receivals
Onsite Component: 8 days
Times: 8.30 – 3.30pm each day
Onsite at our fully equipped simulated warehouse and classroom
RF Scanner Short Course
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: 8 days onsite at our Blacktown office with an additional 4-5 weeks of self paced learning and assessment.
Delivery Mode Options: Face to Face classroom and self-paced training and assessment after completion of onsite component.
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this short course.
Language Literacy & Numeracy: Learning Sphere require all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to enrolment completion. Where outcomes indicate additional learning support is required, we will work with our learners to create a Learning Plan Support or provide support as agreed.
Learners are expected to have a basic to medium level of LLN for this qualification.
Physical Requirements: This job role requires individuals to undertake physical tasks. Call our office and we will assist you in deciding if this course is right for your individual circumstances.