Level up your resume with real world business skills
Specialising in Business Administration, the Certificate IV in Business will advance your skills in key work practices including writing complex documents, digital technologies and critical thinking strategies.
The pathway to a career in business starts here
There is high demand for qualified and skilled business support staff throughout the Australian business sector across every industry.
Successful completion of this course will give you broad skills and knowledge in business, with specialist skills to gain employment in administration roles with supervisory accountabilities.
What you’ll learn
By completing this specialisation, you will gain skills in undertaking project work, workplace information systems, coordinating meetings and business resources.
- BSBCRT411 – Apply critical thinking to workplace stratagies
- BSBTEC404 – Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 – Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF402 – Develop personal work priorities
- BSBPEF403 – Lead personal development
- BSBINS402 – Coordinate workplace information systems
- BSBOPS401 – Coordinate business resources
- BSBOPS405 – Organise business meetings
- BSBPMG430 – Undertake project work
Elective units are subject to change based on client / learner requirements.
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Manager
- Sales Account Assistant
- Sales Agent
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business. Specialisation in Business Administration
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Approximately 12 months
Delivery Mode Options: Workplace | Online (real time) classroom | Online self-paced | Combination of above | Workplace Traineeship
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy: Learning Sphere require all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Learners are expected to have a medium to high level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy ability.
Physical Requirements: There are no specific physical tasks related to this job role.