Level up your resume with real world business skills
A Certificate IV in Business specialising in Business Administration will advance your skills in digital technologies, while also learning key work practices such as how to write complex documents and build relationships. You will also learn specialist skills in business administration, including meeting organisation and preparation, project work, and compliance.
The pathway to a career in business starts here
There is high demand for qualified and skilled business support staff throughout the Australian business sector across every industry.
Successful completion of this course will give you broad skills and knowledge in business, with specialist skills to gain employment in administration roles with supervisory accountabilities.
What you’ll learn
The BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business specialising in Business Administration is a specialised qualification that will prepare you for admin roles, allowing you to take on more responsibility in your existing company or with a new employer.
- BSBCRT411 – Apply critical thinking to workplace stratagies
- BSBTEC404 – Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 – Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF402 – Develop personal work priorities
- BSBPEF403 – Lead personal development
- BSBINS402 – Coordinate workplace information systems
- BSBOPS401 – Coordinate business resources
- BSBOPS405 – Organise business meetings
- BSBPMG430 – Undertake project work
Elective units are subject to change.
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Manager
- Sales Account Assistant
- Sales Agent
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business specialising in Business Administration
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.