Level up your resume with real world business skills
Specialising in Leadership, the Certificate IV in Business will prepare you to take on roles in a supervisory or management context and enhance your employability.
The pathway to a career in business starts here
Accelerate your leadership or management career. This Business Leadership qualification provides specialised skills and knowledge to get ahead, and set yourself apart from the pack regardless of your industry.
What you’ll learn
By completing this specialisation, you will gain skills in communicating as a leader, undertaking professional presentations as well as managing your own and others professional development.
- BSBCRT411 – Apply critical thinking to workplace stratagies
- BSBTEC404 – Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 – Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF402 – Develop personal work priorities
- BSBPEF403 – Lead personal development
- BSBCMM411 – Make presentations
- BSBCRT412 – Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBLDR411 – Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBPEF501 – Manage personal and professional development
Elective units are subject to change.
- Executive personal assistant
- Office administrator
- Office manager
- Project assistant
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business. Specialisation in Leadership
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Approximately 12 months
Delivery Mode Options: Workplace | Online (real time) classroom | Online self paced | Combination of above | Workplace Traineeship.
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy: Learning Sphere require all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Learners are expected to have a medium to high level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy ability.
Physical Requirements: There are no specific physical tasks related to this job role.