Level up your resume with real world business skills
A Certificate IV in Business specialising in Business Leadership develops specialised knowledge which includes communicating effectively as a workplace leader, making a presentation, implementing an operational plan, customer service standards and continuous improvement.
The pathway to a career in business starts here
Accelerate your leadership or management career. This Business Leadership qualification provides specialised skills and knowledge to get ahead, and set yourself apart from the pack regardless of your industry.
What you’ll learn
The BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business specialising in Business Leadership helps discover your potential in leadership and management with specialised skills that will help you to excel as a team leader or supervisor.
- BSBCRT411 – Apply critical thinking to workplace stratagies
- BSBTEC404 – Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 – Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF402 – Develop personal work priorities
- BSBPEF403 – Lead personal development
- BSBCMM411 – Make presentations
- BSBCRT412 – Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBLDR411 – Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBPER501 – Manage personal and professional development
Elective units are subject to change.
- Executive personal assistant
- Office administrator
- Office manager
- Project assistant
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business specialising in Business Leadership
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.