Level up your resume with real world business skills
A Certificate IV in Business specialising in Business Operations boost your knowledge and skills, particularly in settings where administrative and business support is required. Perfect for those looking to expand their career in business already with a solid foundational skillset.
The pathway to a career in business starts here
There is high demand for qualified and skilled business support staff throughout the Australian business sector across every industry.
A Certificate IV in Business specialising in Business Operations is a great option for people who have, or are interested in working towards supervisory performance capabilities.
What you’ll learn
The BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business specialising in Business Operations is the perfect qualification to boost your knowledge and skills, particularly in settings where administrative and business support is required.
- BSBCRT411 – Apply critical thinking to workplace stratagies
- BSBTEC404 – Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 – Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF402 – Develop personal work priorities
- BSBPEF403 – Lead personal development
- BSBINS401 – Analyse and present research information
- BSBMKG434 – Promote products and services
- BSBOPS402 – Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBOPS403 – Apply business risk management processes
Elective units are subject to change.
- Administration Manager
- Executive Officer
- Program Coordinator
- Program Consultant
- Business Owner
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.