Level up your resume with real world business skills
Specialising in Business Operations, the Certificate IV in Business will prepare you for roles in a professional setting that will allow you to take on added responsibilities to enhance your employability.
The pathway to a career in business starts here
There is high demand for qualified and skilled business support staff throughout the Australian business sector across every industry.
A Certificate IV in Business specialising in Business Operations is a great option for people who have, or are interested in working towards supervisory performance capabilities.
What you’ll learn
By completing this specialisation, you will gain skills in promoting products and services, coordination of operational plans, applying risk management processes and research and presentation skills.
- BSBCRT411 – Apply critical thinking to workplace stratagies
- BSBTEC404 – Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 – Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF402 – Develop personal work priorities
- BSBPEF403 – Lead personal development
- BSBINS401 – Analyse and present research information
- BSBMKG434 – Promote products and services
- BSBOPS402 – Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBOPS403 – Apply business risk management processes
Elective Units are subject to change based on client / learner requirements.
- Administration Manager
- Executive Officer
- Program Coordinator
- Program Consultant
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business. Specialisation in Business Operations
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Approximately 12 months
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy: Learning Sphere require all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Learners are expected to have a medium to high level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy ability.
Physical Requirements: There are no specific physical tasks related to this job role.