Level up your resume with real world business skills
A Certificate IV in Business will teach you the essential skills you need to develop a solid career foundation in the business sector.
The course subjects give you an insight into real world application of those skills across a range of industries and will help you identify which areas of specialization you want to focus your career on.
The pathway to a career in business starts here
There is high demand for qualified and skilled business support staff throughout the Australian business sector across every industry.
A Certificate IV in Business is the ideal first step on the business career ladder and can help open new doors to a range of career opportunities.
What you’ll learn
The BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business is for individuals to carry out a mix of specialist and moderately complex administrative or operational tasks that require self-development skills. They use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources.
- BSBCRT411 – Apply critical thinking to workplace strategies
- BSBTEC404 – Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 – Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 – Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF402 – Develop personal work priorities
- BSBPEF403 – Lead personal development
- BSBPEF502 – Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBXTW401 – Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBPMG430 – Undertake project work
Elective units are subject to change.
- Administration Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- General Clerk
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Word Processor
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Officer
- Sales Account Assistant
- Sales Agent
- Team Leader (Contact Centre)
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.