Get the skills you need to run a modern cleaning business or manage large scale cleaning operations
The outbreak of Covid-19 and ongoing changes to OH&S and safe working practices mean big changes for the cleaning industry.
A Certificate IV in Cleaning Management will help you upskill to the latest cleaning practices and techniques and an understanding of the most effective and compliant chemicals to efficiently run a successful cleaning business.
Cleaning management is more than just a broad knowledge of cleaning systems.
The Certificate IV in Cleaning Management in the foundation for anyone wanting to expand their career into management of cleaning services or operating their own cleaning business.
Learn from experienced practitioners who have operated their own successful businesses and managed a variety of cleaning operations throughout varying industries.
What you’ll learn
The CPP40416 Certificate IV in Cleaning Management reflects the role of cleaning industry personnel who use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of cleaning management contexts. They may be responsible for wide-ranging operational cleaning management activity and for managing staff, providing quotations, planning and overseeing work, and providing customer support.
- BSBPEF402 – Develop personal work priorities
- BSBWHS308 – Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control processes
- BSBWRT311 – Write simple documents
- CPPCLO4100 – Organise and monitor cleaning tasks
- TLIL3003 – Conduct induction process
- SITXHRM002 – Roster staff
- CPPCLO4112 – Assess cleaning products and equipment to meet cleaning service requirements
- BSBOPS401 – Coordinate business resources
- BSBXTW401 – Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- SITXCOM005 – Manage conflict
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- CPPCL04102 – Supervise cleaning staff
- CPPCLO4101 – Estimate and quote cleaning service
Elective units are subject to change.
- Carpet Cleaner
- Commercial Cleaner
- Industrial Cleaner
- Cleaning Manager
- Supervisor Cleaning
- Executive Housekeeper
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
CPP40421 Certificate IV in Cleaning Management
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.