Get the skills you need to run a modern cleaning business or manage large scale cleaning operations
This qualification will upskill you in how to efficiently and effectiveness run or manage a successful cleaning business and cleaning staff.
Cleaning management is more than just a broad knowledge of cleaning systems.
This qualification is for anyone wanting to expand their career into management of cleaning services or operating their own cleaning business.
What you’ll learn
The Certificate IV in Cleaning reflects the role of personnel who will use well developed skills and a have broad knowledge base in a variety of cleaning management contexts. They may be responsible for wide-ranging operational cleaning management activity and for managing staff, providing quotations, planning and overseeing work, and providing customer support.
- BSBPEF402 – Develop personal work priorities
- BSBWHS308 – Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control processes
- BSBWRT311 – Write simple documents
- CPPCLO4100 – Organise and monitor cleaning tasks
- TLIL3003 – Conduct induction process
- SITXHRM002 – Roster staff
- CPPCLO4112 – Assess cleaning products and equipment to meet cleaning service requirements
- BSBOPS401 – Coordinate business resources
- BSBXTW401 – Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBXCM401 – Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- SITXCOM005 – Manage conflict
- BSBTWK401 – Build and maintain business relationships
- CPPCL04102 – Supervise cleaning staff
- CPPCLO4101 – Estimate and quote cleaning service
Elective Units are subject to change based on client / learner requirements.
- Carpet Cleaner
- Commercial Cleaner
- Industrial Cleaner
- Cleaning Manager
- Supervisor Cleaning
- Executive Housekeeper
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
CPP40421 Certificate IV in Cleaning
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Approximately 12 months
Delivery Mode Options: Workplace | Online (real time) classroom | Online self paced | Combination of above | Workplace Traineeship
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy: Learning Sphere require all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Learners are expected to have a medium level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy ability.
Physical Requirements: This job role requires individuals to undertake physical tasks. Please call our office to discuss whether this qualification is right for you.