Join a constantly evolving profession with multiple career opportunities
OH&S has become a fundamental role within almost every industry with specialists employed in every business sector throughout Australia.
The ongoing changes in legislation and increased responsibility on both individuals and business managers has simultaneously increased the need for more qualified professionals in this arena.
Develop the essential skills for any Occupational Health and Safety role.
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is the ideal course for WHS supervisors, human resource support personnel, and those working in OH&S related roles.
What you’ll learn
The BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety applies to those working as supervisors, WHS personnel, and workers in other WHS-related roles who manage risks effectively, apply relevant WHS laws, and contribute to WHS within the workplace in known or changing contexts with established parameters.
Learn the fundamentals of WHS risk management, compliance and managing incident responses to help provide a safe working environment.
- BSBWHS415 – Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS414 – Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS413 – Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS412 – Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS416 – Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBWHS419 Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
Elective Units are subject to change based on client / learner requirements.
- Occupational Health & Safety Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Occupational Health & Safety Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Wellbeing Advisor
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Approximately 10-12 months
Delivery Mode Options: Workplace | Online (real time) classroom | Online self paced | Combination of above | Workplace Traineeship
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy: Learning Sphere require all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Learners are expected to have a medium to high level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy ability.
Physical Requirements: There are no specific physical tasks related to this job role.