Ideal for people looking to move up in the business world
A Certificate III in Business Specialising in Administration will give you a broad foundation of business and administrative skills including operations management, project management, and writing complete business documents.
Businesses need good administrators who can keep the wheels turning
Individuals in these roles carry out a range of routine procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require technology and business skills. They apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team..
What you’ll learn
The BSB30120 Certificate III in Business Specialising in Administration provides you with sustainable and inclusive work practices and helps you to develop strong workplace communication skills. You will also learn how to maintain workplace health and safety. In this specialisation you will also develop practical skills including finance processing and recording, goods and services handling, and payroll processing.
- BSBCRT311 – Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 – Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 – Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 – Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 – Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 – Engage in workplace communication
- BSBFIN302 – Maintain financial records
- BSBOPS301 – Maintain business records
- BSBOPS303 – Organise schedules
- BSBPUR301 – Organise goods and services
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- BSBTEC201 – Use business software applications
- BSBTEC202 – Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment
Elective units are subject to change.
- Customer Engagement Operator
- Client Contact Officer
- Customer Services Representative
- Information Services Officer
- Customer Service Officer
- Sales Consultant
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB30120 Certificate III in Business Specialising in Administration
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.