Get the management expertise to step up to senior management roles
Learn to inspire and motivate your workforce and put in place policies and processes to effectively manage large teams across diverse industries. These transferable leadership skills are applicable across a wide range of business sectors and can open doors to internal promotions and new job opportunities.
The perfect combination of HR, communication and best practice management skills
The skills developed studying a Diploma of Leadership and Management combine key elements from numerous business disciplines to create well rounded team managers who have a strong understanding of how to lead and get the best from the people they manage.
Graduates rate this course highly, ranking it with some of the highest satisfaction scores of any course offered.
What you’ll learn
By completing this qualifications, graduates will obtain skills in how to communicate to influence a team, managing operational plans, using emotional intelligence, managing people, managing risk and how to lead and manage workplace relationships.
This qualification has been superseded and is currently in a transition to a new qualification. In line with our registering body requirements the existing qualification is still able to be enrolled in, completed and have qualifications issued. We will be offering the new qualification within the next 6 months.
- BSBCMM511 – Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 – Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 – Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 – Manage business operational plans
- BSBPER502 – Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTWK502 – Manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR522 – Manage people performance
- BSBOPS504 – Manage business risk
- BSBOPS505 – Manage organisational customer service
- BSBPER501 – Manage personal and professional development
- BSBSTR502- Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBTWK501 – Lead diversity and inclusion
Elective Units are subject to change based on client / learner requirements.
- Leading Hand
- Sales Team Coordinator
- Team Leader
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Office Manager
- Project Coordinator
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB50420 Certificate IV Leadership and Management
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Approximately 12 months
Delivery Mode Options: Workplace | Online (real time) classroom | Online self paced | Combination of above | Workplace Traineeship
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy: Learning Sphere require all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Learners are expected to have a medium to high level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy ability.
Physical Requirements: There are no specific physical tasks related to this job role.