There’s more to cleaning services than pushing a mop or broom.
Each individual indoor environment requires specialist cleaning knowledge as well as an understanding of processes and best practice cleaning principles.
A Certificate III in Cleaning Operations in a nationally recognised industry qualification that will help you learn how to deliver industry standard best cleaning procedures for both domestic and commercial environments.
Learn from a recognised industry leader in cleaning training
The Certificate III in Cleaning Operations delivered by Learning Sphere RTO has one of the highest graduate satisfaction ratings of any training course or qualification in Australia with almost 95% of graduates satisfied with the training provided.
Boom! That’s just how we mop and roll at AKI.
What you’ll learn
The CPP30321 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations reflects the role of cleaners responsible for undertaking a range of routine and non-routine tasks according to work schedules, liaising with clients and in some cases members of the public, and operating in a range of general residential and commercial settings as well as specialist cleaning environments.
Cluster 1 – Working With Others Safely
- BSBOPS201 – Work effectively in business environments
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWHS211 – Contribute to the health and safety of others and self
- BSBXTW301 – Work with others
Cluster 2 – Cleaning Rooms and Amenities
- CPPCL03100 – Maintain cleaning storage areas
- CPPCL03103 – Clean and maintain amenities
- CPPCL03105 – Clean glass surfaces
- CPPCL03111 – Clean rooms, furniture and fittings
Cluster 3 – Cleaning Floors
- CPPCL03101 – Clean carpeted floors
- CPPCL03102 – Clean hard floors
- CPPCL03110 – Treat carpet stains
Cluster 4 – Cleaning food handling and high touch surfaces
- BSBWHS332X – Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
- CPPCL03104 – Clean high-touch surfaces
- CPPCL03113 – Clean food-handling areas and equipment
Elective Units are subject to change based on client / learner requirements.
- Carpet Cleaner
- Commercial Cleaner
- Industrial Cleaner
- Hospitality Cleaner
- Cleaner Aged Care/Nursing Home
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Room Service Attendant
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
CPP30321 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Course Duration: Approximately 12 months
Delivery Mode Options: Workplace | Online (real time) classroom | Online self-paced | Combination of above | Workplace Traineeship
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy: Learning Sphere require all applicants to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) quiz prior to final enrolment. Where outcomes indicate additional support is required, we will collaborate with individuals to create a Learning Support Plan.
Learners are expected to have a basic to medium level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy ability.
Physical Requirements: This job role requires individuals to undertake physical tasks. Please call our office and we will be happy to assist you decide if this qualification is right for you.