The supply chain sector is an integral part of every industry
The Supply Chain sector is a fast paced environment that rewards hard working individuals who are able to think on their feet and solve problems.
The Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations will help you move up the career ladder from a general labourer to roles as Administrator and Logistics and Warehousing Operator.
RPL or credit transfer are available for those with a relevant Cert II in Supply Chain Operations.
This qualification has been superseded and is currently in a transition to an updated qualification. In line with our registering body requirements the existing qualification is still able to be enrolled in and have qualifications issued. We will be offering the new qualification very shortly.
The ideal career for well organised people with good problem solving skills
The combination of just-in-time inventory management and the high expectations of instantaneous delivery options from consumers has forced supply chain operators to upskill their workforce and restructure their processes.
There is a high demand for efficient supply chain specialists with industry recognised qualifications across the sector.
What you’ll learn
The TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations involves a defined range of skilled operations, usually within a range of broader related activities involving known routines, methods and procedures, where some discretion and judgement is required in selecting equipment, services or contingency measures within known time constraint
- TLID1001 – Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIF0009 – Ensure the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBOPS305 – Process customer complaints
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- TLIA0004 – Complete receival and despatch documentation
- TLIA0010 – Identify goods and store to specifications
- TLIA0015 – Organise receival and despatch operations
- TLIA1001 – Secure cargo
- TLIA3026 – Monitor storage facilities
- TLID0006 – Move materials mechanically using automated equipment
- TLID2004 – Load and unload goods/cargo
- TLIE3002 – Estimate/calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions
- TLIF3003 – Implement and monitor work health and safety procedures
- Warehouse Operator
- Logistics Operator
- Supply Chain Administration Officer
- Supply Chain Administration Operator
- Rail Terminal Operator
- Contracts Administrator
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.