The supply chain sector is an integral part of every industry
Establish your career in logistics or increase your current skills in receiving goods, dispatching stock, pick and processing orders, occupational health and safety, teamwork and communication, production and packaging and stock control.
RPL or credit transfer are available for those with a relevant Cert II in Supply Chain Operations.
This qualification has been superseded and is currently in a transition to an updated qualification. In line with our registering body requirements the existing qualification is still able to be enrolled in and have qualifications issued. We will be offering the new qualification very shortly.
The ideal career for well organised people with good problem solving skills
Specialising in logistics equips those who are ready to advance to a more responsible position in warehouse and logistics operations and to move ahead in their careers. Students learn the knowledge, skills, and procedures necessary to coordinate the distribution of goods to customers.
What you’ll learn
Whether it’s a business, a service organisation, or the government, people need to get what they need when they need it. In manufacturing, one critically important logistical operation is making sure that today’s production gets loaded onto the right trucks, in the right quantities, at the right time. That requires a plan and people trained to execute it. Logistics defines the success or failure of a business.
- TLID1001 – Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIF0009 – Ensure the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
- TLIA1001 – Secure cargo
- TLID2004 – Load and unload goods/cargo
- TLIE3002 – Estimate/calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions
- TLIH2001 – Interpret road maps and navigate pre-determined routes
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customer
- BSBOPS305 – Process customer complaints
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- TLIA0004 – Complete receival and despatch documentation
- TLIA0010 – Identify goods and store to specifications
- TLIA0015 – Organise receival and despatch operations
- TLIL1001 – Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
- BSBPUR301 – Purchase goods and services
- Logistics Service Clerk
- Logistics Administration Officer
- Forklift Operator
- Inventory and Supply Clerk
- Stock Controller
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations specialising in Logistics
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.