The supply chain sector is an integral part of every industry
This course will teach you how to move, store, receive, and dispatch goods correctly. It also covers key areas including the receipt and dispatch of product, warehouse equipment operations, checking and maintenance, occupational health and safety, customer service, teamwork, and resource management.
RPL or credit transfer are available for those with a relevant Cert II in Supply Chain Operations.
This qualification has been superseded and is currently in a transition to an updated qualification. In line with our registering body requirements the existing qualification is still able to be enrolled in and have qualifications issued. We will be offering the new qualification very shortly.
The ideal career for well organised people with good problem solving skills
The high Australian dollar during the past five years, plus new automation and tracking technology across the supply chain has supported strong growth in the industry. There are expected to be over 50,000 job openings in supply chain operations over the next five years. There is also increasing employment opportunities for higher skilled workers in larger enterprises.
What you’ll learn
Develop a broad range of knowledge and skills to embark upon a new career in warehousing operations. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to work as a warehouse/logistics operator and may also give you an opportunity to gain your forklift or order picker licence.
- TLID1001 – Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIF0009 – Ensure the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility)
- TLIA0004 – Complete receival and despatch documentation
- TLIA0010 – Identify goods and store to specifications
- TLIA0015 – Organise receival and despatch operations
- TLIX0013X – Maintain stock control and receivals
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBOPS305 – Process customer complaints
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- TLIA1001 – Secure cargo
- TLID2004 – Load and unload goods/cargo
- TLIE3002 – Estimate/calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions
- TLIH2001 – Interpret road maps and navigate pre-determined routes
- BSBPUR301 – Purchase goods and services
- Rail Terminal Operator
- Supply Chain Administration Operator
- Warehouse Operator
- Logistics Operator
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations specialising in Warehousing
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.