Get the skills to help others skill-up
The Australia Govt is investing billions of dollars into the delivery of training across every industry and sector. Gain the experience and skills to become a certified professional trainer and become a part of the training revolution in Oz.
With an estimated 10,000 new job openings in this area, A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment opens ups hundreds of career opportunities.
Design, deliver, train, assess, repeat.
Training and Assessment roles are the core of the rapidly growing VET sector as well as within the workplace. Competition in the business sector continues to drive demand for improved work practices and an ongoing evolution and up-skilling of workers.
A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment opens up numerous career pathways and is a valuable skillset on any resume.
What you’ll learn
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will help you to take the step and utilise your industry skills to work within the vocational education and training sector. This course provides you with the skills and to design, develop, deliver and assess training programs within the VET sector or within your workplace.
- TAEDEL401 – Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEASS402 – Assess competence
- TAEDES401 – Design and develop learning programs
- TAEASS401 – Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEDES402 – Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEASS502 – Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL402 – Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAELLN411 – Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEASS403 – Participate in assessment validation
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
Elective units are subject to change.
- Enterprise Trainer & Assessor
- Trainer & Assessor
- Workplace Trainer & Assessor
- Vocational Education Trainer
- TAFE Teacher
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Trainer & Assessor
- Training Analyst & Advisor
- Education Program Developer
- Instructional Designer
- Learning & Development Manager
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.