Making the change for our future
Learning Sphere is offering three short, nationally-accredited training courses in infection control. These courses help customer-facing workers identify and manage the ongoing risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) infections. Learn essential skills and knowledge to decrease the risk and transmission of infection while undertaking your daily duties, with the Infection Control Skill Sets. These courses are open to individuals currently employed (paid or voluntary) in a customer-facing role.
These short courses in infection control cover:
- hand hygiene practices
- effective surface cleaning
- use of personal protective equipment
- disposal of contaminated waste
- hazard identification, control and reporting
- appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
- the basis of infection and transmission.
The new face of infection control is here.
The HLTSS00065 Infection control Skill Set (Retail) course is suitable if you are engaged in direct customer interactions across the retail sector, including retail outlets, markets or supermarkets.
What you’ll learn
- HLTINFCOV001 – Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
HLTSS00065 Infection control Skill Set (Retail)
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.