Receive a nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Infection Control.
You will learn essential skills and knowledge to decrease the risk and transmission of infection while undertaking your daily duties.
You will learn a range of skills, including:
- hand hygiene practices
- social distancing measures
- use of personal protective equipment
- disposal of contaminated waste
- hazard identification, control and reporting
- appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
- knowledge regarding the basis of infection and transmission
This course is suitable for those working in industries that require a high level of infection control.
Adapting together for the better
The HLTSS00064 Infection control Skill Set course is suitable for individuals working in various industries who require the skills and knowledge to decrease the risk of and transmission of infection whilst carrying out their daily duties.
What you’ll learn
- HLTINFCOV001 – Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
HLTSS00064 Infection control Skill Set
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.